A Little Help Please!

Hey guys,

I'm writing this to ask for a LITTLE help from you guys! There have been a lot of SPAM (and not the one that I eat on breakfast) lately. And we as MODS are doing as much as we can to block, set invisible or delete most of this topics... Now you will ask why am I (WE) asking for help???

Well, in the last 15 or so Spam topics there have been at least 3 or 4 members that have been here for quite a while that have posted to the thread, and haven't reported it for us to set invisible or deal with it. Most of this posts include graphic material that is not suited to minors, and I get really "happy" :D when my 5 or 12 year old is next to me and one of this things pop up.

So all I'm asking is for some of you to just push the report button and just let us know ASAP (as soon as possible) so we can do something and keep PG PG.

Thanks!!!

Ok then

Will bear that in mind for the future.

:D Sorry, I am guilty too. I have posted in some of these, and even put up a picture of spam (the meat). Everyone please accept my apology, I won't post in these fake threads anymore and I will try to report them. But like Southpa said, are you sure you won't be flooded with reports? I don't want to make any more hassle for you.