Ok... I Guess It's About That Time

yep, just checked them myself. I've never noticed how close the strings get on a Warwick headstock, the Spector's don't seem quite as bad but they're still quite close...it's only really on the 5 strings though.

I'm not knocking your work it's just that the low B string seems to leave the nut at a very tight angle & the A looks like it touches the E's tuning post...Personally, it would bother me but as you point out Warwick & Spector have the same design & it obviously doesn't bother thousands of others.

• 1 month later...

Ok, well there's some cool videos of the owner rocking out something hardcore with this bass up online so I thought I'd share them... man he thrashes about a bunch and still manages to move those hands as fast as he does! Maybe that says something about the bass's playability :D hahahaha.

Either way, turn volume down cause it's loud and scream-style music (can't say I'm a huge fan of the style, but I really like how the video showcases the basses playability and durability).

Brink of Something Beautiful- The Trainwreck

Chris

Am I gunna stain it? Apparently you didn't follow the GOTM it was entered in... hahahahaha, go find that and it'll more than answer your question. Plus, it's done and finished... hence why it's 5 states away being played by someone besides me :D

And i know that you can't hear anything in the video... that's just the shitty sound from the video camcorder, oh well. It was more for visual purposes that I posted it.

Chris