My Latest Projects

awesome finsih on the Tele Scott.

The 7 String Bridge is a Hipshot bridge

Check them out Here

70$ for a hardtail B)

No offense but...

You get what you pay for :D

The bridge is solid brass, not some stamped tone robbing piece of crap from allparts.

the pickups are Dimarzio Air Norton 7 and Tonezone7. Its getting Sperzel Tuners, CTS Pots and a Switchcraft Jack.

My thinking is, if you're going to put your blood, sweat, and sometimes tears :D into something like this, doesn't it deserve the best parts available? if it didnt I'd have made the guitar from Pine or particleboard and wouldnt have put a gorgeous top on it either

The 7 String Bridge is a Hipshot bridge

Check them out Here

70$ for a hardtail B)

No offense but...

You get what you pay for :D

The bridge is solid brass, not some stamped tone robbing piece of crap from allparts.

the pickups are Dimarzio Air Norton 7 and Tonezone7. Its getting Sperzel Tuners, CTS Pots and a Switchcraft Jack.

My thinking is, if you're going to put your blood, sweat, and sometimes tears :D into something like this, doesn't it deserve the best parts available? if it didnt I'd have made the guitar from Pine or particleboard and wouldnt have put a gorgeous top on it either

still 70$???? you can get a quality one for less that can't you ? and they're just parts, you can always replace them later if you find they're not the greatest

still 70$???? you can get a quality one for less that can't you ? and they're just parts, you can always replace them later if you find they're not the greatest

Well considering Carvin charges $60 for a stamped steel 7string bridge I don't consider an extra $10 to be out of line for a quality CNC Machined Piece but to each his own :D

mmm...pretty...now, if i were to declare you my best friend, would you let me just hold one of those, maybe even play it? 'cause if so, i love you, man.

:D