New Aussie Mesa Endorsee

Just a congratulations to Ormsby Artist Graham Greene, for being the first Australian offered a full endorsee deal with Mesa Boogie, and a feature in their new poster.

First Aussie In (Mesa Web) Space April 2007

Graham's name has now been added to the Artist Roster page of the Mesa web site, alongside some of the biggest names in rock music.

The inclusion marks the first appearance by an Australian artist on the website, which boasts established acts such as Foo Fighters as well as rising stars such as Lamb Of God and famous guitarists like Lee Ritenour, Andy Summers and Al DiMeola. "It's great to get recognition from the guys in Petaluma" said Graham. "It's cool that they know they have artists down here in Oz who play and love their gear!"

Mesa Boogie Artist Page

Graham Greene Website

Seriously, you guys are building quite the community out there in Oz. Pretty kewl. :D

Yeah, things have gone nuts recently. 24 month waiting list for custom guitars now, and thats AFTER putting someone on to assist around the shop. Hoping to streamline a few things to get it back down to about 12 months, but we'll have to wait and see. Talking with some big names right now, but i dont give out free guitars, so those orders probably wont eventuate. The amplifiers (Dynamo 36 and Hyperdrive 100) were supposed to be officially launched within the next two weeks, but i will have to hold off for now and just deliver the pre-sold ones, rather than create even more work for myself with a big marketing release...

I build custom made instruments mate, so doing a batch of guitars, when i have guys waiting 2 years already, will just make guys get upset.

I do have a small run of instruments coming sometime, but they will only be done when i can fit them in. At this rate, they will probably be an anniversary model, but i dont know for which year they will be celebrating :D

Pictured, of course, with his Ormsby GG6 Signature guitar...

why of course!!

Good on ya mate! There is none more deserving, IMHO.

Now you should build a new fretless model and have Bumblefoot endorse that. His BBF guitar busted, alas, the wings no longer flap when the whammy bar is used. Come to think of it, I wonder if anyone else on the board here has tried to design his new guitar... (a topic for another thread).

Anyway, glad to see that you are continuing to ride the spiral of success on up. Your good work and eye for design have really paid off.

Cheers,