Fat Iceman style

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

nice axe. the top kind-a looks like a light coloured Bubinga. just the patterns of the grains <--- yes i do know it is Willow and 'color' is spelt wrong, apparently. well it is spelt colour in Australia. and 'favorite' is favourite. :D

and yes, i do agree with Alex also, it is a rip off.

Page.

Rip off is such a harsh word :D If the guy feels it's worth $700, let him think that. Fact of the matter is that most people don't agree and won't buy it. But I agree that it's definately overpriced for what it is. I'd say it's worth $200 at most. And i don't think it's a 5A top either.

I bet he was a pinhead and spend that much on it and now he's realized it's not as cool as he thought so he's trying to get his money back from his mistake.

If you guys want one like it, I'd say buy it from the other guy , buy the rest of the pieces, and put it together yourself with a better neck and pickups.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to buy stuff from them (A&D) but I never got around to it. They do great work like Jimm says. I've been tracking them for a while, and I would buy any of their products if I was't neck deep in guitars already (I saw a doubleneck Tele that was cool).

The guy who was trying to sell the goofy looking Iceman is who we all think is asking too much. I think the general concensus is that people like or have nothing bad to say about A&D. Thumbs up for A&D, thumbs down for "guns girls and guitars" for using a cheap neck and asking too much for a dorky guitar.

What the **** am I doing, wasting so much time actually building bodies when I can buy something -that- tight for $96.00??? That top is sweet!

Jeezus, I give up, I think that's a GREAT deal, am I missing something obvious here??? :D

How thick are his tops, are they veneer or the real deal?

I -am- mystified...