Anyone Like This King Rhoads Shape?

There's a reason that those command several thousand dollar price tags through the custom shop. The time and difficulty sanding the King Cuts is part of the price tag. I would have no problem hanging on of those on the wall and using it to annoy the neighbors, but it certainly would never see stage use. I KNOW I would snap the cutaway off if I was playing somewhere other than at home. I love the swirled paint jobs though. If I ever get any of my Jackson's through the custom shop, the first is going to be a Crimson Swirl.

i love them!!!

how do you do a paintjob like that?

Edited by IbanezFreak666

There's a reason that those command several thousand dollar price tags through the custom shop. The time and difficulty sanding the King Cuts is part of the price tag. I would have no problem hanging on of those on the wall and using it to annoy the neighbors, but it certainly would never see stage use. I KNOW I would snap the cutaway off if I was playing somewhere other than at home. I love the swirled paint jobs though. If I ever get any of my Jackson's through the custom shop, the first is going to be a Crimson Swirl.

i got both of the pics from ebay, they were running 2900 each. they are from a small batch from the custom shop, 3 of each in 4 colors. and they come with pearly gates duncans. they really are great guitars, but yes fragile.

I love the cuts on the Rhoads, as impractical as they are, haha.

What about the bevel/cuts on the new Mustaine V?

http://deanguitars.com/dean_winter_07/usa_...staine_vmnt.htm

I like 'em. They're subtle, but noticeable enough, not to mention they don't have a propensity to get hit!

Jeez, how long DID Mustaine's endorsement with ESP last? It seems like he was only there for a minute or so.