Jump to content

Marbalizer Or Aribrush?

Recommended Posts

the best I can do is to venture a guess, but I would have to say it is something done through a computer. The pattern stays the same through the different marbled colors. But I could be wrong

um no... Its called crazer from alsa corp. theres other companies that make that kind of stuff too. You can also pull it off with a coarse metallic over a grey/silver base. Just after spraying the coarse metallic scrunch up a plastic bag on the surface. Then use a candy coat of your choice. All in all not somthing I would try unless you have previous painting experience.

Edited by GuitarGuy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

how could i get that kinda effect with pink and black?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...