Project Guitar, stolen info on eBay

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't blame you for it. If he'd stole my crap I'd want him to pay and pay heavily (I am, after all, saving for a new car).

by the way, Jellycaster III *droooooooooooooooooooooooooool* (and I had to go to 5 Home Depots before I found the Minwax Blue I used on my custom Ibanez, so I feel your pain)

Thanks. That guitar plays so nice. I can't stop playing the thing. I made it to fit my body based on my favorite guitars so I guess it fits the bill (pun intended).

I hear now that Ace is the place... Oh, Ace has a good selection of Minwax products too. I always seem to forget about them.

Thanks. That guitar plays so nice. I can't stop playing the thing. I made it to fit my body based on my favorite guitars so I guess it fits the bill (pun intended).

I hear now that Ace is the place... Oh, Ace has a good selection of Minwax products too. I always seem to forget about them.

That's good to know. Herself and I have a couple of cabinet projects we want to get done around the house and we've been trying to find stains that work with the colors of the rooms.

Could also be that Stephen King's legal people got his domain shut down.  B)

Aw, let me at least think for a short moment that my fearsome letter did the damage. Stephen King has stolen my thunder now. :D

Well, I'm sure your letter wasn't exactly ignored. It's probably a combination of you and the Stephen King legal team. Probably more you than them, though, you wonderful man you. :D

Could also be that Stephen King's legal people got his domain shut down.  :D

Aw, let me at least think for a short moment that my fearsome letter did the damage. Stephen King has stolen my thunder now. :D

Well, I'm sure your letter wasn't exactly ignored. It's probably a combination of you and the Stephen King legal team. Probably more you than them, though, you wonderful man you. :D

Ah, bless you.

The check's in the mail. B)

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

If he's from happybob, Why did he buy the guit stuff? I think he just might be teasing, or worse yet, a member. I doubt it would be an active member, just a bum to steal info & disappear.

If he's from happybob, Why did he buy the guit stuff? I think he just might be teasing, or worse yet, a member. I doubt it would be an active member, just a bum to steal info & disappear.

BTW, Jeff and Brian... If you get any calls from the FBI soon, it was me that told them to contact you. It's about copyright infringement and Kench Byers. They are NOT calling about anything else... Don't flush the toilet. :D

FBI? really? cool...tell them to call me, just 'cause i think that would be cool...