My Master Of Puppets

killemall8

this is my best playing, but please no fighting about metallica being sellouts or anything like that. and i now most of you dont like metallica, or any kind of rock for that matter, so please try to control yourselves. i know it sounds like im actually not playing it, but i am, it sounds exaclty alike, you can hear my different notes, squeals and things like that. i know im not that great, and i dont really even know why im posting this, but i have nothing better to do. so here it goes. dun dun dun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SARocvNnFbc

It was great! Except for having to look at your boobies.

V. Cool hearing those Guitarheads actives in action. :D

Sometimes you could hear too much of the actual track to keep tabs on YOUR playing, but still cool.

It was great! Except for having to look at your boobies.

V. Cool hearing those Guitarheads actives in action. :D

Sometimes you could hear too much of the actual track to keep tabs on YOUR playing, but still cool.

thanks greg. i agree, it was hard to hear me sometimes. but when your recording at 11 at night, and your parents will kill you if you wake them up, id rather keep the guitar volume a little lower. plus that was the first time i recorded like that, i usually record standing up and further away, but this time the vid camera was right next to the computer speaker.

All in all not bad. If I had to pick holes, I would say MORE DOWN STROKES! The original was recorded using Down Strokes, not alternate picking!

The Slides in the rhythm part of the main riff need to be razor sharp. Hetfield is great at that sort of thing. More down stroke practice and

co-ordination.

Theres a bum note in the acoustic bit in the bridge!

Still, not bad. Now, try learning something by Divine Heresy! :D

www.myspace.com/divineheresyband