Exotic Tops....

Yep, What Erik said. depending on how strong you want the carve, 1/2"-3/4" will do the job. The 1/2" sometimes can get a bit thin if you carve strong, 3/4" would allow you to maintain 1/4" and get a good strong carve(and account for a bit of surfacing).

Peace,Rich

sorry for being in the wrong forum, i just click post new topic whenever i see it. i will be more careful now.

thanks for the replies tho

Yep, What Erik said. depending on how strong you want the carve, 1/2"-3/4" will do the job. The 1/2" sometimes can get a bit thin if you carve strong, 3/4" would allow you to maintain 1/4" and get a good strong carve(and account for a bit of surfacing).

Peace,Rich

sorry for being in the wrong forum, i just click post new topic whenever i see it. i will be more careful now.

thanks for the replies tho

you are not in the wrong section for this question. I do not know about your other posts, but this one is fine.

This is the wrong section for your last several threads. This section is for pictures and updates of in-progress and finished work, as the name implies.

What are you talking about?

this topic got moved. it was in the in progress forum.

EDIT: cross posted with 2 posters

Edited by killemall8