Slowhanded Female Lead Guitarists

Emanuel Ravelli

First, watch the Scorsese "Blues" special, and tell me why women today are either uninterested or unable to play lead guitar like Sr. Rosetta Thorp? Excluding Bonnie Rait, what woman can actually "smoke" a half dozen lead runs? What's up with the difference men and women have when playing lead? Be specific as to guitarist and particular riff,cut...whatever. Thanka you extra large! Ravelli

the simple answer as to why more men play guitar and generally play faster is a simple one. a guitar is just a dick extension

ask carlos santana, i quote "There are four things that should go into all guitar playing, The Heart, The Mind, The Soul and The Dick"

its not strictlly true since there is always a metal girlband scene, try over in japan. "Yellow Machinegun" Comes highlly recommended by a friend of mine if you dig the whole girl metal thing

ask carlos santana, i quote "There are four things that should go into all guitar playing, The Heart, The Mind, The Soul and The Dick"

how can you use your dick to play guitar...what kinda lube would you use?

how can you use your dick to play guitar...what kinda lube would you use?

if its what our man Carlos does then i wish i knew. it obviouslly helps him play like a fiend so he obviouslly knows something we dont lol

Lita Ford (who I watched hand Tony Iommi his ass onstage - she smoked him), Susan Tedeschi, the afore-mentioned Jennifer Batten... but face it, it ain't as easy for female shredders - the record companies'll want you to dress up like clowns or glamour queens (ask Nancy Wilson, or just take a look at some of the Heart videos). Besides, no high school kid wants to date a chick that's faster than he is :D