Issues With My Guitar Body

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should find a new hobby, one that doesnt use sharp items. Also one that doesnt require you to ask for advise since you do not use it. I know guys like you, they have ADD and scare me sometimes because they rush everything they do. They also dont listen when you try to tell them something.

I just cut my finger to the bone because I was in a hurry again and used a drill bit for tightening the drill's shaft.

It snapped in my hand and cut me pretty bad. Cool - the guitar is baptized in blood. How metal is that? :D

Anyway, the guitar is going great so far and no matter what you say about people not getting too impressed by hand made guitars, I will do my best to score on a very special chick using this guitar. B)

Jeez, I gotta admire your persistence man!

You keep coming back here, giving all the guys here more ammo!

A lesser man woulda shrunk back to lick his wounds after a group-savaging like you're getting!

I probably shouldn't be enjoying this thread as much as I do! :D

Still, it's a wonderful thing, democracy, and it sure would be shite if we were all the same now wouldn't it? :D

DJ

I will do my best to score on a very special chick using this guitar. :D

If she allows you to "score" her because you have a hand made guitar, she aint that special in my book. Still, each to their own.

keep posting pics. Your dedication is impressive

p.s I lay 4-1 odds on him losing a finger by the time hes finished!

Wow after reading all this, I am going to be really careful to not make too many rookie mistakes, I might get virtually assaulted for it! Though he did blatantly ignore advice he asked for in the first place... Oh well. I'm not judging anyone here. Try not to remove your hand, DrummerDude.

Though he did blatantly ignore advice he asked for in the first place...

and thats the point really!! if you make mistakes and ask for help none of us will flame you for that..... But if you ask for help - then blatantly tell us that you are going to ignore all the professional advice because it will take too long then you now know what to expect :D

I just cut my finger to the bone because I was in a hurry again and used a drill bit for tightening the drill's shaft.

It snapped in my hand and cut me pretty bad. Cool - the guitar is baptized in blood. How metal is that? :D

You're kidding, right? .... right?

B)

I was kidding about baptizing my guitar in blood.

I'm afraid I was not kidding about the injury, though.

No stitches - I used some Super Glue / Epoxy mixture. Added some PVA too - made sure there were no any gaps between the two sliced surfaces in my finger.

We, morons, never go to the doctor and always look for a fast shortcut because we ignore what medicine has to say about stab wounds. At the end, we would do things our way, no matter what the doctor advised. :D:D

s5002488fk4sy4.jpg

By the way, truth is that this was caused by a broken glass.