I've Had It With Drak!

OK...

Y'all recall Drak, right? He's been here since just about the dawn of time as far as PG is concerned.

I'm not one to go off half-cocked....I try to overlook the small stuff...the way he scores all that righteous wood and dangles it out there for all of us to see and drool over, the way you can see the orbiting Hubble Space Telescope in the reflection of his clear-coat finishes, the way he takes a Tele and turns it into a bastard child of heavy metal.

I've even overlooked all that Dracula stuff....it IS with a "C" and NOT a "K"...the whole Castle thing...even this Wall of Death nonsense.

Heck....he could even be forgiven for being a Telecaster pimp.

BUT I will not....WILL NOT...stand for one more day of his celestial terrestrial commuting. You KNOW of what I speak...body is here, mind & spirit are somewhere else....the whole "peace and love" jive, the Hindu goddess thing, this whole "take what the wood gives you, for the wood will not give what it cannot have....be AT ONE with the wood"...c'mon. The Higher Plane of Mahavishnu? Please...

Forget it...I'm THRU with this! I will NEVER post here again!

C-ya!

4-1 :D

OK...

Y'all recall Drak, right? He's been here since just about the dawn of time as far as PG is concerned.

I'm not one to go off half-cocked....I try to overlook the small stuff...the way he scores all that righteous wood and dangles it out there for all of us to see and drool over, the way you can see the orbiting Hubble Space Telescope in the reflection of his clear-coat finishes, the way he takes a Tele and turns it into a bastard child of heavy metal.

I've even overlooked all that Dracula stuff....it IS with a "C" and NOT a "K"...the whole Castle thing...even this Wall of Death nonsense.

Heck....he could even be forgiven for being a Telecaster pimp.

BUT I will not....WILL NOT...stand for one more day of his celestial terrestrial commuting. You KNOW of what I speak...body is here, mind & spirit are somewhere else....the whole "peace and love" jive, the Hindu goddess thing, this whole "take what the wood gives you, for the wood will not give what it cannot have....be AT ONE with the wood"...c'mon. The Higher Plane of Mahavishnu? Please...

Forget it...I'm THRU with this! I will NEVER post here again!

C-ya!

4-1 :D

Huh ?????