How Much Money Have You Spent On Tools So Far.

I've spent too much to really know. I'm into my third of fourth hand held router, third Dremel (or is it the fourth?), I’m into my fifth and sixth power drill, the third pillar drill (this time a combined pillar drill/mill), the fourth, fifth and sixth spray gun and so on. So the value of what’s in the workshop right now is just a part of what I have spent on tools. The total amount is probably not as high as for MiKro and RestorationAD, but well over 5000$

I've spent too much to really know. I'm into my third of fourth hand held router, third Dremel (or is it the fourth?), I’m into my fifth and sixth power drill, the third pillar drill (this time a combined pillar drill/mill), the fourth, fifth and sixth spray gun and so on. So the value of what’s in the workshop right now is just a part of what I have spent on tools. The total amount is probably not as high as for MiKro and RestorationAD, but well over 5000$

Its ok it doesn't make me a better builder.... just makes my hands hurt less.

Somewhere between $10 and $10,000...closer to the latter....

I hear that.

Well it depnds really, So much can be built to ease a project in making. I built my CNC, Copier and Drum sander. If I were to buy them it would be at 10k in funds. I built all for under 1k, Table saw and Band Saw dremel were had prior to my addiction. The addition of files were all hand me downs from my Uncle (Rest his soul) as well as some drills and Bits. So to say the exact price would be foolish for me anyway. But like many I love machines. And what I can not afford or unwilling to pay for I make.

Bob