Another Marbilized One

UPDATES!

I have marbilized it! ITS DESTINY IS UNFOLDING!

It came out well, but Kinda not as prominent on the front as i'd like. I think its still nice though. I wonder why though, ever guitar Ive done with this finish, the back has always came out 347834X better! Kinda weird.

I have not decided what KOLOR it will be yet. I was going to do it brandywine or green. those are still contenders, but I have not finalized it. I'm waiting to sell some stuff to buy more supplies. I also have a HUGE fishing trip coming up, and need to purchase about 200$ worth of gear. But Hopefully i will sell a few things with a total value of about 800$, so that should cover things.

Any suggestions on what color Kandy Koat to use?

Maybe your next one should be a reversible design so that you use whichever side comes out best as the front. Just kidding, by the way.

As for the kandy koat, I'm colorblind, so I dig a great silver or black chrome type thing. Maybe a sweet darker blue.

• 1 month later...
DUDE! Don't EVER show us that guitar again. The marbelizer turned the body into a portal to the Phantom Zone. (Google it for you non-comic book junkies) Right now, there's only one guy with a camera trapped in there, but I'm sure it's eager to eat more people.

Is it sad that I knew this was a superman reference without google?

DUDE! Don't EVER show us that guitar again. The marbelizer turned the body into a portal to the Phantom Zone. (Google it for you non-comic book junkies) Right now, there's only one guy with a camera trapped in there, but I'm sure it's eager to eat more people.

Not sad at all (says the self proclaimed comic book junkie)

Not sad at all (says the self proclaimed comic book junkie)

Oh it was sad... very sad

--General Zod

• 2 months later...