Titebond 2

Too bad search doesn't work.... we have had numerous discussions on this topic.

I will put in that in the past I have said that Titebond 2 and Titebond 3 creep. I was wrong. The creep I experienced was do to different woods being glued together and on the places I glued like woods I have never seen creep in 2 or 3.

To sum up past lengthy discussions in one sentence.

Use Original Titebond unless you plan on using your creation to paddle a boat.

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=42613

Maybe easier to read this post than read the same old half baked answers. then maybe you will understand why Titebond Original is the glue you need.

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=42613

Maybe easier to read this post than read the same old half baked answers. then maybe you will understand why Titebond Original is the glue you need.

Many thanks for this Woodenspoke! I had already made the decision and had to do a little searching to find a stockist in the arear where I live in the UK. I found one and bought the Titebond Original. I have already veneered the headstock and all is fine. Titebond is a new product to me. Up until now I have just used a decent PVA and been happy with that. However, having read the excellent review I will certainly use it in the future for any work with wood.

Cheers :D

Wizardfire

Thanks. But any good PVA that isnt waterproof is fine...