Semi Hollow "raven"

I think the feather needs a binding inside the edges

Rekon you may be right there. & some gloss poly in the cavity behind it. But then dave is probly way ahead of us on this one :D

You'd be right there Paul. way ahead of ya's all. You'll see it when it's all done I think. no more updates to busy.

Cool. Just dont pull a paulie, you know. Finish it up & send it off on its way without taking finished piks of it :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the feather needs a binding inside the edges

Rekon you may be right there. & some gloss poly in the cavity behind it. But then dave is probly way ahead of us on this one :D

You'd be right there Paul. way ahead of ya's all. You'll see it when it's all done I think. no more updates to busy.

Cool. Just dont pull a paulie, you know. Finish it up & send it off on its way without taking finished piks of it :D

no worries I'll do that first.

I'm busy trying to figure out my TriAxis problem I'm having right now. Thing is killing me. on the Lead1 Red channel I'm getting a almost feed back sound that appears to be looping itself.

It's only this channel and I've moved the tubes around to see if it was that but it's still there. I'm thinking it's time for an over hall on it.

It's a good 16 years old. time for new Tubes, Caps and the whole kit and cabotal I guess, unless anyone here has any idea.

Edited by MexicanBreed
No obscenities

• 2 months later...