Industrial Flying V

nah it should pretty much look like the mockups i tried the military styled 'arrow chevrons' and it didnt work as well, but the tape is reffered to as chevron tape at my local hardware store. and here as well http://www.landw.co.za/products/view/1

and as i said im going for the electrical harzard tape

cheers anyway but i dont think the arrowed chevron will work because the body is already v shaped

OK, just wondering.

The guitar reminds me of the 80's christian metal band stripper!

Haha, it does!

-Stormy

does any one know how to wire a 1 volume(shadowkillpot as volume) 1 tone 3 way switch with a HH (toneride generator) pickup set? i have done it how i think it should be but the kill switch seams to interfere with the pickup switch

How does it interfere?

I would put the killswitch right before the jack. Use SPDT and put it on the hot wire so that one position connects hot to the hot tab of the jack, and the other position connects hot to ground.

I would put the killswitch right before the jack. Use SPDT and put it on the hot wire so that one position connects hot to the hot tab of the jack, and the other position connects hot to ground.

the kill switch is part of the pot though. interferes when u press the kill switch the imediatly change pickups they are half on until you hit the kill switch a few times

Looks great! Just be careful laying it on that towel... i did that on the first body i refinished and it left towel indentations over the whole back of the guitar. Not cool.

dont you worry it dried in a protected area for 48 hours before i removed the tape haha. i hope it turns out good, playability as well as look

• 1 month later...

hey been a while due to the weather down under.

but i have made some progress only thing left is to make the input jack cpver plate. i had a circle as is common for the flying V but it looks...bad.

so here is a picture of it as is im thinking ill make a trapeziumish parallelagram, parallel to the pickguards edge and then the other two sides following the body.

but i am open to suggestions

IMGP2224.jpg