Space

Menapia

Hi All! I’m thinking of entering this guitar in GOTM so I though I’d put up some pictures of the build

Feel free to ask any questions or add advice.

Specifications:

Body - Cheery on Mahogany

Neck - Maple, Mahogany

Fingerboard -Maple

Pickup - Seymour Duncan Full Sred

Tuners - Gotoh

Bridge -Ibanez ZR

Finish - Space Art

Electronics - 1 Vol and a DPDT Switch

Strings-7

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00663.jpg

It's a great concept and the paint job is impressive to be sure. The guitar is very Uli Jon Roth-worthy.

I've always wanted to try one of those ZR bridges with the adjustable stability wheel or whatever it's called. And I like the input jack too. I have enough trouble getting mine straight when it's in the typical place :D. Nice build.

I liked the girl.... I will miss her.

I am torn on the extra wood after the last fret.

What is the spring contraption holding the tremolo?

Cheer for the comments guys .

lol yeah the girl ( plenty more fish in the sea ) .

The spring contraption is like IPA said adjustable stability wheel or whatever ,

It came out of an Ibanez I was working on for a friend so I put it to good use.

Nice looking build, I really like the headstock. Let me know how the full shred sounds, I am putting those in my seven string one I get to finishing it.

Yeah its a good pickup alittle hoter than the Custom 5 I have in another guitar( that’s just something to compeer it too ) but still versatile when the coils are split it gives a nice warm tone and in parallel its hot but not aggressive all in all I think it’s a great pup but that’s just me

Nice looking build, I really like the headstock. Let me know how the full shred sounds, I am putting those in my seven string one I get to finishing it.

Yeah its a good pickup alittle hoter than the Custom 5 I have in another guitar( that’s just something to compeer it too ) but still versatile when the coils are split it gives a nice warm tone and in parallel its hot but not aggressive all in all I think it’s a great pup but that’s just me

sweet thanks