7 String V--5th Build--stain Suggestions?

This is my 5th build. I have started and stopped it several times over the last 4 years. The back is sapele with a quilt maple top, a bois de rose fretboard, and Gold EVO fretwire. The 7 string TOM is a gold tone pros and the electronics will be 2 dimarzios (Tone Zone and PAF7--both black coils) with 2V 1T, a three way, and push pulls for splitting. Tuners will be gold locking grovers. The neck is a 3 price maple/mah/maple with a chunk of quilt maple scarfed in for a headstock. 22 frets on a 25 1/2" scale

I am at a point where I now need to decide on a stain. The maple edges will be clear for a PRS style "binding" and the back will be natural.

Any suggestions on a top color with gold fretwire and hardware and black pickups?

SUC53185.jpg

SUC54108.jpg

SUC54107.jpg

SUC54099.jpg

Thanks for the responses. I am really leaning toward a natural amber hue, rootbeer or green. I am worried that the rootbeer will be too similar to the fretboard color.

Hello!

I do a 7 of string guitar. The bridge, how you positioned it in? You get it over with to write the situation of the screws compared to the upper saddle?

Thank you

Peter

Thanks for the responses. I am really leaning toward a natural amber hue, rootbeer or green. I am worried that the rootbeer will be too similar to the fretboard color.

Hello!

I do a 7 of string guitar. The bridge, how you positioned it in? You get it over with to write the situation of the screws compared to the upper saddle?

Thank you

Peter

Lime green to blue burst would look cool

Hello!

Thank you

Peter

Lime green to blue burst would look cool

Got green guitars on your mind Paulie?

SR