Ali Kat Rockabilly Kustom, Aluminium Guitar Of The Month February 2011

I think maybe you should enter it in GOTM before claiming victory..and since both of your posts so far are only promoting your business,seems a little spammy.If you want to sell guitars,you can put it in the classified section.

Nice guitar.Not the first aluminum hollow body around here.

Claiming Victory??? I work full time this is not my business, thought I had tried to put it into guitar of the month? then thought it should have gone in this section, totally confused, brand new to these parts..

i like it a lot - but i like the double bass more because the pinstripes and finish dont compete for attention as much

thanks, but this guitar had to shout out Rockabilly, from the paint the style and the pin stiping, Im just waitin for the 50s pin up pick guard,

Looks like I totally got that wrong about the GOTM , I thought you had to put it up as a suggestion for which month you want to get votes for? so how are you supposed to put it into the voting??

not claiming to be the first aluminium guitar, but how many hand made aluminium Double Bass`s are around these parts?

Edited by MexicanBreed