Do I Have Enough Clamps?

Clamps are like screw drivers and pliars. As soon as you think you have enough to cover every situation. You find out you need another one.

Actually I see where it didn't press flat against the backing board in some areas. I don't think it will be a problem as these areas were likely to be scrap anyway, I'm going to be gluing something else up tomorrow, I think I will use some long boards across the top and back this next time.

<!--quoteo(post=480663:date=Dec 24 2010, 05:07 PM:name=Tim37)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tim37 @ Dec 24 2010, 05:07 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=480663"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Clamps are like screw drivers and pliars. As soon as you think you have enough to cover every situation. You find out you need another one.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Actually I see where it didn't press flat against the backing board in some areas. I don't think it will be a problem as these areas were likely to be scrap anyway, I'm going to be gluing something else up tomorrow, I think I will use some long boards across the top and back this next time.

Add a veneer, or about ten bits of masking tape to the center of that length of wood, and it will add more pressure to the center with only a clamp at each end.