LES PAUL

hi,

do anyone know what is the best year les pauls are made....

i'm preety curious about the year my les paul is made...

my dad said its a '59 i cant look at the blue book coz the serial code is erased...

they say that a '59 les paul has a particular good thing (cool!!)

i want to know what that particularity is.....

please tell me...B)

thanks for reading & thanks for answering....

bye!! :D:D

I suppose a 59 would be really quite expensive.....Sell it and buy a good guitar instead....I hate Les Pauls more then any other guitar:

It is far too heavy to be comfortable if you play standing, it has no forarm contour but a sharp and uncomfortable edge instead and for all that pain it doesnt even reward you with a different sound compared to similar designs which dont have these design flaws. Addititionally a new Les Paul costs MUCH more than it is worth.

Check a bunch of Les Pauls in a store and you'll find that the consistency in quality you might expect from such an expensive guitar is simply not there. I bet that you'll find one of four sounding as good as it is expensive....

Disclaimer: Dont take my post too serious I am just an uncurable Les Paul hater....:D

thanks for the help players but i think i'll keep it....

why....i think i'll buy a guitar and wont use the lp mabe i'll sell it in 10 yrs,or not,its my 1st e-guitar i just love this guitar (scentimental value) and my dad gave it to me so sell it...maybe not if my guitar has no particular thing doesent mater B) i'll keep it for life :D

see you......

kilo®

Guest AlexVDL

I doubt it's a real 59 LP.... could be a reissue though, or a 50's LP goldtop converted to a 59 flame/plain top by a previous owner.

If it's a real one than you're rich! But like I said I doubt it... Show us some pics, I can tell you if it's definately not real :D

• 1 month later...