Model 1 Tribute

Of all the stupid things getting in my way,I am held up in my final assembly by an allen wrench.This particular Floyd has a slightly larger size allen screw on the string locks at the bridge....every other floyd I have is a 3mm,and my 4mm is too big...and something tells me I need to take the damn bridge with me to get the right size..

The wiring is interesting

426304_462657703774889_1400801911_n.jpg

Works perfectly.Push/pull pot pushed is humbucker pulled is split.I think the guitar needs to settle a bit to get a true sound out of it but it played perfectly with no buzzing or weird noises as soon as it was strung up.I am happy with my decision to go back to using my fret press and nickel frets.This thing is a monster already...smooth mahogany tones with a bit of edge from the maple neck.

I just stopped doing the recessed side jack because some guys here were saying they had a habit of going out...then shortly after I had two in a row not work straight out of the wrapper...so I figure why risk it when these strat buggers are pretty dang cool.

Plus they can be installed on the sides of guitars as well

See it?

384967_284261004947894_1323031401_n.jpg