JE Guitars Condensed Build Threads.......

Here are all the other ones that I have going on.

bench_zps19be714e.jpg

Building a telecaster for a crippled guy, it will be the last build I do of other peoples designs (Hopefully)

telebackbody_zpsuqnmapgr.jpg

telefront1_zpsgqhuzowg.jpg

teletop_zpsj9pncuo5.jpg

teleblue_zpsgy4o1738.jpg

My JAT model, faded blue jean finish. Ziricote neck, east indian rosewood neck, luminlay dots throughout neck in the shape of a constellation. Blue dots are on the 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, etc.... Ribbon sapele body. Quilt maple top.

bak2_zps032b4a3b.jpg

other_zpse98be39b.jpg

DSC03954_zps86533d78.jpg

lightupinlay_zpsgd6ho4po.jpg

fadedblue_zps9usti1st.jpg

I think you got the position makes in slight off center... :P Nice ideas. The JAT looks much better from the front compared to from the back for some reason (IMHO). Can't put my finger on why. Possibly the curves of the top carve makes everything flow better. However that is a minor problem as there will most of the time be a guitars blocking the back view! I like what I see.

• 2 months later...

Finally the house build for me is finished! It's taken me FOREVER, but man this thing sounds SWEEEEEEEEET. It has absolutely insane sustain, just rings forever. Rings like a bell. Sounds great on distorted and clean channels. Holds tune perfectly.

Here are the specs:
Top - Flame/Curly Maple
Body - Curly Black Limba with Custom Chambering
Neck - Pernambuco
Fretboard - Brazilian Rosewood with Patented Heartbeat Inlay in Abalone
Side Dots: Luminlay (Green Double Dots On The 12th Fret, Blue On All The Others)
Bridge - Hipshot
Tuners - Hipshot Locking
Nut - Graphite
Trussrod - 2 way
Pickups - Hand Wound by JE Guitars - 16.67k in bridge - 8.97 in the neck
Control Covers - Flame Maple (Held On With Neodynium Magnets!)
(Forgive the knobs, got a matching set on the way, just had to use these in the meantime, they're gonna be like the lone wood knob on there)
guitar2_zpsqiybg4fc.jpg
guitar3_zpscskpiuq2.jpg
guitar4_zps31dp3dvu.jpg
guitar5_zpslvdpxc2y.jpg
guitar6_zpsq5rmoo5h.jpg
guitar7_zpshzhuazs4.jpg
guitar8_zpszmofob5f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. No, no faded blue jean look. I know how to do that one. The customer wanted a unique color in a blue or turquoise, so I came up with this. Also decided since I scraped the faux binding on the top I would do it to the cavity covers as well, just not sure how I like it.