2.5itim's first build!

I do too pros, as I've mentioned before I have always loved ibanez Sabres and I could see it being a huge pain to do the "arched" body the way ibanez does so I just figured I'd make this one as thin as I possibly could to still give me that same "feel" while it still being a flat top. 

It's very simple. Draw out the flat plane of the top, and the rest is a single radius out to the edges and curved around the bottom. The waist is slightly relieved, which isn't much work with a piece of sandpaper on a round block or a rasp. I've got so much on my plate that I can't promise when I can dedicate time to describing it. Try making some paper templates and test them around the body so you can understand the relationships between the edges and the top plane. It's one of those things where "when you see it" you'll kick yourself.

Except you won't be kicking anything for a while after putting your knee out. <_<