Deal of a lifetime.

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Ibanez RG450 DX. Creme INF 1&2, black SC mid. White/Wihte pearl guard. Perfect basis for a JEM. Cosmetic defects...ie dent, scratch, missing bar and trem cover plate.

$200

So, uh should I buy it...I did get a job.

walk in there like you own the place and get him down as low as you can on the RG, then tell him you'll give him 225$ for both and then tell him you'll pay right there and with cash, he'll be like puddy in your hands

Are you joking? A real 75 Gibson Les Paul for $75? That can't be true....

Yup, there was a time when LPs weren't cool, believe it or not! Then Slash came along, and screwed it all up (again). You gotta remember, a '75 had no "vintage vibe" in the '80s, it was that lame ol' blues guitar that all those dinosaurs played. And Jackson and Kramer were getting over a grand for a bolt-neck strat with a Floyd Rose and one humbucker. B)

Litchfield, I'd wave three $50s under their noses, and then let 'em talk me into going $175.00 :D

Yup, there was a time when LPs weren't cool, believe it or not!

I immediately believe that. They are not even cool today in my opinion. To my eyes it is the ugliest mass produced guitar ever. However that they were not cool during that time does not mean that they are cheap today. A real Les Paul from 75 in good condition should be more expensive today than a new one.

A 75 Conn les paul Gibson/Epiphone owned conn then, and I got one for 50, and one for $75. The $75 is US made (in the Gibson plant no less) and the other was made overseas.

I immediately believe that. They are not even cool today in my opinion. To my eyes it is the ugliest mass produced guitar ever. 

OMG! Man, we could never get along ;-) I believe the Les Paul is absolutely without a doubt the sexiest, best all around solid body guitar design ever. It was designed after a womans body, you gotta love it! ;-) bOb

I immediately believe that. They are not even cool today in my opinion. To my eyes it is the ugliest mass produced guitar ever. 

OMG! Man, we could never get along ;-) I believe the Les Paul is absolutely without a doubt the sexiest, best all around solid body guitar design ever. It was designed after a womans body, you gotta love it! ;-) bOb

Man she must have had a fatt ass then. i cant see the likeness tbh lol

i really need to find stores near me that sell old guitars and amps, would make life so much easier

It was designed after a womans body, you gotta love it! ;-) bOb 

Are you crazy? I don't want to meet a woman like that....She has to be so ****ing fat and ugly....

The Strat comes close to a woman, but the Les Paul? I don't think so....

man , just put it upside down, :D big booobies intead of ass B)

besides... anything against fat people ??? :D