Guitar Of The Month vote - November 2018

Time to vote!  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Time to vote!

• scorpionscar, "Ferrari Flying V"
    • Skyjerk, "The Rootbeer Float"
    • Rontana, "The Blue Lagoonitar"

This poll is closed to new votes

Need another peek at this month's entries?
Click
HERE!

Welcome to the ProjectGuitar.com Guitar Of The Month voting round!

The winner of each month's Guitar Of The Month contest gets front page placement on the main ProjectGuitar.com website, privileged member status, a photo feature on our Facebook page, plus an (all-important) shiny member profile badge.

Good luck to this month's entrants....as usual, discuss your voting choice and opinions about the entries this month in this thread....however don't let any discussion in this thread sway your vote! :thumb:

Polls will close automagically after a week - as always, this thread is for open for discussion on the month's entries!

blue legoon - another really creative build and very nice...

but really torn between ferrari and root beer this month. 

On the one hand - the ferrari - man, just very unique, very "rock-n-roll" and the finish is top notch.  On the other, I'm a sucker for a really nice top, and the dual color fretboard just seals the deal for me (sorry guys!). 

• Like 1

Sorry guys - going to post this one right away. Living without a permanent desktop computer, so routines have become a bit up in the air. January/February should see a bit more of a return to normality at this end. My fault entirely!

Congrats on your second GOTM bagging Chris! Hoping to try and snag your second GOTY?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prostheta said:

Sorry guys - going to post this one right away. Living without a permanent desktop computer, so routines have become a bit up in the air. January/February should see a bit more of a return to normality at this end. My fault entirely!

Congrats on your second GOTM bagging Chris! Hoping to try and snag your second GOTY?

Thank you 🙂

one can always hope, but the competition is pretty stiff. Just glad for the chance to compete 🙂

Congratulations, Chris!  

Indeed, my heart was torn ... my granpappy had a ‘61 Falcon Police Package.  I took my drivers license in that car when I was 15-1/2 (he was county sheriff).  He willed it to me before he passed, but getting it to Japan would have been difficult.  As to the Ferrari V ... just WoW!   But in the end , your gorgeous A&W creation with the Marscape fretboard (complete with Martian birds) won hands down.  I could get lost in that top!!

Well-deserved win ... again!

👍👍