New body style

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Like or no?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Will be a bolt on, AANJ style, 25" scale and carvin TP6 style flatmount, Gotoh/Wilkenson, or OFR bridge, 22 or 24 frets. SSS, SSH, HH, HSH pu options. Typically it would be either HH or SSS with a TP6 or wilky, i think. 24 frets std.

Jan30067.JPG

Jan30068.JPG

And lovely saide attactions like the driveline for my car, a soda, and my smokes...like a hidden picture.

I dig it. As wes said, it would be awesome as a carved top, even if just minimally. It reminds me of the Fender Jag-Stang (ala Kurt Cobain) I think that butt end might be better if it was a very very bit smaller, like .5 to 1 centimeters each side. But as is, i like it.

I WIN!!! I see the hidden pictures! The smokes are Marlboro Lights, in the upper right hand corner of the bottom pic, right next to the bottle of titebond. The soda is to the lower right of the body in the bottom pic... looks like Pepsi. I also see an aerosol can on the table, i think. A mason jar? And... some sort of chemical in a metal tin. :D

I dig it. As wes said, it would be awesome as a carved top, even if just minimally. It reminds me of the Fender Jag-Stang (ala Kurt Cobain) I think that butt end might be better if it was a very very bit smaller, like .5 to 1 centimeters each side. But as is, i like it.

I WIN!!! I see the hidden pictures! The smokes are Marlboro Lights, in the upper right hand corner of the bottom pic, right next to the bottle of titebond. The soda is to the lower right of the body in the bottom pic... looks like Pepsi. I also see an aerosol can on the table, i think. A mason jar? And... some sort of chemical in a metal tin. :D

Ok, jagstang...I dont see. However, it would be thinner in final shaping.

Marlb Lights yes

Titebond, no. Naptha

Tin of chemicals...stain or mineral spirits.

Soda is Wallyworld Mountain Lightning

Aresol is bad Deft I need to throw out...it kinda froze.

I kinda like it - it has a very "handbuilt/custom/expensive" vibe! Now all you need to do is make a few hundred, loan 'em out to whatever bands are on MTV and FUZE this week, and you can start selling Korean made knock-offs for ridiculous prices. :D Seriously, it's nice to look at, and it looks like it would be comfortable to play, but the guys are right, it's gotta have a carved top!

• 5 months later...