Favorite FPS

pickleweaseler

Which FPS is your favorite?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I looooooooooooove all of Unreal Tournament!

Its the official #1 game of the New Hampshire Technical Institute Gamer's League (NHTIGL). Currently i'm ranking #2 in the game, but that's because our treasurer was a poohead and decided that he was going to screw us all out of our money by not doing his job, and just playing UT for 3 days straight until the tournament. He got 1st, but if he'd been like me and did his homework, gone to class, and all that stuff you're supposed to go to college for, he woulda lost :D

• 3 weeks later...
MOHAA + Call Of Duty. Modern: Rainbow Six: RavenShield.

mullmuzzler | OSSMT

Cool. I have CoD and the Misfitz clan plays it but I haven't played it in ages. I played Medal of Honor for awhile though. They seem to be pretty close games graphics-wise. I'll have to boot up CoD and look for ya :D

Oooo...Nostalgia

I voted HL this time too

Rise of the Triad I loved...that game was great it had the guys that would throw grenades and shout "Here Catch"...huge levels too....

I always hated the duke nukem shooters...the platform games were way better

Wolfenstein and Doom I played a lot of too...actually I had all the secrets in those games memorized when I was younger...doubt I could do them now though

Quake I did quite a bit of level design...that game is a riot...

You did forget Unreal...which is ok...it's not that great anyway

also serious sam...way underrated...the game isn't half as good as the technology behind it but it's not that bad...

Also the console shooters...like Halo and Rare's N64 stuff...and turok I guess...

Also the tactical tom clancy ones like ravenshield....and project IGI....

Wow...I play a lot of video games...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...