What Should the Body Style be?

danny_v_l

What should it be?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hehehe...talk about yer polar opposites.

I don't much like explorers, never built one, don't want to, but I have over 4 Tele's and working on 4 V's...I love both of those...does that help?

Shark V if you're a rocker, Tele if you're blues or kountry. :D

actually you can play a v sitting down you put the lower wing between your legs its actually the classical way of playing sorta i guess haha, i find it much easier to play my v siting down then my explorer, the other good thing bout v's is they are much lighter then explorers

MzI

can't stand v's, and explorers just aren't my thing...

so tele by default. i'd actually say to mod/tweak it to make it your own style "based-on," though, but if you're going off drawings or CAD's, then hey, cool cool.

It would help to know what kind of music you play

ok...why ?

buddy king (blues player) quite famously plays a flying v...its not just a rock axe

and on the other hand james iha (smashing pumpkins) played a telecaster on a number of occasions, and they most certainly aren't a country band (for which the tele is best known for)

*sits back and watches worms wriggle out of can*

-dan

• 5 weeks later...

I own a explorer and a v, yes you can sit down with a v... but it sucks and puts stress on your wrist. An explorer seems to be perfectly weighed, when you play standing up its just perfect. And you need a wall Hanger for a Rhoads V

NUFF SAID :D i still think v's are cool... just more of a pain in the ass than they should be.

• 4 weeks later...

Explorers are awesome, i'm thinkin about buying one but than i realized i have no money.