Living Colour

mullmuzzler

I've just came back from the Living Colour gig. Man, they rock B):D ! They gathered again in 2001. and made excellent album last year: Colleidoscope. For younger forum members, Living Colour is a hard rock band of black musicians extraordinaire that rocked the world from late 80's till 1995: Vernon Reid, Doug Wimbish Will Calhoun and showman-singer Corey Glover. Unbelievable energy! Currently, they're on European tour so, if you can catch them in your town, do not pass this band.

Living Colour

mullmuzzler | OSSMT

vernon reid is a very good rythm guitarist

I got to see Vernon play with Ronald Shannon Jackson's improv group (Decoding Society?) - he's quite versatile, plays banjo, Roland guitar synth and straight up McGlaughlin-esque fusion/shred with apparent ease. I was quite impressed.

I saw them at 'The Showbox' in Seattle in 2001. The show was great! ALOT of energy and great tunes. I can't say I remember how the show ended as I was pretty wasted by that time. B)

I woke up the next day with holes on the tops of my shoes wondering how the heck that happened. Apparently, I was too drunk to make it to the car so my buddies, one under each arm, dragged me back to the car while my feet were dragging. :D

Ahhh, the days of concerts and drunken stupidity! :D