amp suggestions

Snork

pleease be helpful. im looking for a tube head and im selling my MG100fx for 300 only 7 months old. i like the legacy and the new JSX any other suggestions. or comparisons? what do you guys think personally i like satchs tone more but vai has a crunchy tone that i like. but i think that vais tone is a little thin and the JSX can take vais tone with the vintage 30s im installing in my ibanez tone blaster cab (lmao) HELPFUL: COMMENTS ONLY PLEASE :D

yeah lee jackson is top quality at a good price from what i understand.

carvins are also nice,but you don't need to spend the extra dough for the vai signature

remember that nobody you hear (including vai)gets their sound exclusively from the head...alot of it has to do with eqs and such

The Lee Jackson's aren't manufactured anymore... In my combo you can exchange the power tubes... 6L6's (which I prefer) and EL34's. The clean channel is almost as good as a Super Reverb and when you turn it up it's Stevie heaven.

The lead channel does everything what a Soldano does and then some more. I love this amp and I'm on the look out for more heads and combo's.

Lee Jackson DOT COM

all i know about satch's sound is that he tries to go through the least amount of signal processors and stomp boxes as possible. Though i'm sure you already knew that ^.^