New Wayne Guitars website

I've been watching the videos. Very cool stuff, especially for those who have only been getting their hands on 'print' (or internet text) information.

One thing I missed-- when did he rout the neck pocket? And would it have been fair to assume he could have done it when he was routing the pickup cavities?

Greg

...And is that titebond i see them using??

I was wondering that myself as I'm used to seeing round bottles for titebond. I checked the titebond website and they do make it in that shape that's in the video. I also noticed they're making titebond III now.

Oh, and before this thread is too side-tracked... the rest of the videos are cool! :D

holly resaw blade batman!!! that thing was like 2 " deep...

pin router should be pretty obvious, watch the first pickup video.. it's just a hand held type router (only more powerfull) mounted on a tabe arm (instead of you holding it in your hands) meaning the router never moves, the wood does, Then there's a large metal table ( as you saw) that has a pin sticking out of the center of the table that rides along th templates, and you use a pedal to lower the router down to make your cuts... also see the trimming body video... he actually takes the pin (actually a little washer aroudn the pin - the sleeve) out and then puts it back in the table

ya why didn't he rout the neck pocket?