Buying a preslotted fingerboard

I'm going to be buying a 25.5" scale fingerboard for the tele I'm building. My question is how tough is it to get the centerline established on a radiused board for mounting purposes. I would imagine that if you were off a bit it would give the board a strange feel once trimmed and mounted. At the same time on the boards that you buy from stewmac and the like they are only rough cut so in theroy the peak of the radius migt not be the center of the board. This would make it very hard to establish the centerline> Would it just be easier to get an unradiused board, mark it and glue it up and then radius it? ANY experience or ideas are welcome. Oh, im only doing dot inlays and to my knowledge this can be done after radiusing. Thanks!

even if the peak of the radius isn't at the center of the board, you can always angle the bridge (we're talking very slightly here) which is why all bridges have at least 2 height adjustment points... and the nut, well they should always be made to fit the individual neck IMO

getting a pre-radiused board shouldn't cause to much problems in other words..

Ok wait, I think I read your post wrong Rhoads. Are you saying it is easier to get an unradiused board mark it and THEN radius it myself or that its easier to find the line on a radiused one and then have to do the sanding. I apologize for my stupidity :D

seriously though, try and keep your measurements square with the board (use the fret slots as your square lines) when measuring the width..

Thats what I was thinking. Thanks!