Hi everyone!

Not too important, but i thought i'd mention why you haven't been seeing me around for a bit! Its about 1:20 here, and i finally got some time to check out what's up here. I've been studying my ass off for finals, and i'm gonna continue to do so until all my finals are finally started, next week.

Wish me luck!

On a side note; next year, i got a class that has to do with artistic woodworking. I'll be in a shop, and i'll be able to get any supplies i want, and it'll be included in the cost of the class. Its 3 credits too B) So woo! i'll be able to build the wood parts of my guitar!

Chris

P.S.

Nice new icon Brian! You look less stoned :D

I am essentially DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have 2 classes left in my journeyman program (electrician) so I can finally get my State license and do all of these side jobs all legal like!! FOUR freakin' years I had to do after I've been doing this electrical stuff for 20!!!

Four years doesn't sound like a long time........but I'm damn near 40!! It's forever for me!! I'm glad it's over! Now I get to cram for several months so I can take my exam in October....................

Good luck to all you guys! I been there , done that. I went thru a 7 year hitch from 1988 to 1995, 2 yrs. at BCIT (Fish & Wildlife) and 5 yrs at UVIC (BSc. Biology). I should have got into something a bit less academic because those studies don't show much promise in the job market these days. Its hard when the only work I have been trained for in the biology field is government funded now.

Just remember, success lies where your interests are, that means you'll do better in the courses you like. The only problem is your less interesting classes will suffer. Divide your study time appropriately. I used to do all-nighters, doesn't hurt to bash things around with people in your class. Study hard and long and when you think you know it all, study some more.

I have a lot more gray hair now. :D

Well thank you southpa!

I just got out of my last final today, and i'm extremely happy with the results B) I passed all my finals with flying colors, and am going into artistic woodshop next year. So that'll help with the guitar stuff. But right now i've got a summer vacation ahead of me, and i'll be spending my time away from the forum (I know you'll all miss me :D ) and at my new job in a greenhouse :D Plants are yet another hobby of mine lol.

Anywho, i bid you guys farewell for the summer, and i'll probably jump in from time to time. Thanks for all the advice you guys gave me! i really appreciate all the help :D I now have a fully scalloped, repainted, restocked former dud, now a monster guitar!

Cheers!

-Chris