Current project I am working at

Hi, THIS is my second guitar, things are working out quite well untill now, it's for a friend of mine.

I slightly modified the body shape, but he will never notice ..... :D

he bought a ibanez neck that will be installed will install, di marzio pups, and ibanez floyd rose trem. I am applying shellac by hand, will post pisc soon.....

Walnut is great wood to work with, it's beautifull texture and color,but loads expensive here in Italy.........let me know what you think guys

Thanks guys :D !

Daveq we bought a Ibanez ...I think it's the LO PRO model, it's smaller that the other RG he has, and I had to make a different routed cavity to fit it properly. Will post pics tonight after I finish the shellac therapy

Updated pics , I still need to finish the wireing, but having a hard time with the diagram on the dimarzio site.........help needed ! thanks

I installed a Bluesbucker (neck) and super distorsion (bridge), 3 way switch....I want to put center split coil...but still trying to find out how.

thanks for appriciating :D

Awesome guitar man! I like

One suggestion though - I personally think it would look better if you finished the headstock like you have the rest of the body (if thats possible). The black just doesnt doesnt work i reckon

small issue though, and besides that i think its great. good job

Thanks again for appriciating my work ! B)

Vladdrac I was going to do the round access , but I was lazy to make the template, and did not take chances in free hand routing! For the next guitar defenetly I'll make the template.....

Santa Claws the finish is SHELLAC , hand applied with tampon, or in my case gust little rags of an old shirt, I don't have an airgun and compressor, and I kinda like the natural finish, shellac is not toxic, cures really fast, but it needs loads of coats

Jivin , the neck is a Ibanez or a hand made neck that my friend bought on ebay, he did not thrust me in building a neck from scratch ! :D i guess.........

I think it's not so cool either, I like the headstock to be same wood as body usually.

Rob