Rhodes "v" project

hey guys- a friend of mine wants a rhodes V built, surface mount non-trem. dont know if he will go thru, but here are a few difft visualisations. mostly the same!!

Mike

RR%20V%20-%20George%20-%20Black%20-%20Natural%20Headstock.jpg

RR%20V%20-%20George%20-%20Blue%20-%20Natural%20Headstock.jpg

RR%20V%20-%20George%20-%20Black.jpg

RR%20V%20-%20George%20-%20Blue.jpg

obviously the logo wont read Jackson, more like Barkley Custom or something to that effect and it will have abalone inlays - on a ebony board. maple neck. my newly found favourite wood - pitch pine for the body. PAF's on it

Mike

i'd pick maple headstock just to be different, i'm tired of seeing black jackson headstocks....

as for body, black is going to be easier to get cause it not a very varrient colour from brand to brand, well at least not as much as blue... what i'm trying to say is that getting the exact colour blue you might have your mind set on could be hard, unless you get home depot or one of those places to do that lazer colour matching things..

i agree derek - i have got somewhere that will mix me spray cans, but its a little costly so i think it will be an approximation. i think itll be blue with maple headstock!

Mike