Somebody's selling my drawings??

Guest AlexVDL

i don't think you're wrong,what are the chances of it being coincedence?on the bright side though it's kind of lame to sell pieces of shaped plywood.the least he could do is make em out of plexiglass or plastic(ya know something that would last.)believe it or not though i draw my guitar bodies freehand.i take the neck scale,place the bridge,pickups,and controls,and draw whatever shape i want around it,keeping in mind things like balance and playing comfort.then i cut it out of the posterboard i draw it on and trace it onto the body wood.that way i can be sure of having something original.(i probably will do a warlock soon though in which case i will want it just like the original)

what a crock dude...i dont beieleve someone even pays that for a plywood shape hell i could go buy a whole sheet of plywood for that price then trace the shapes onto it real easy

Rich :D

With basic 2-D CAD drawings going for a few thousand dollars each, this could be some good money for you, Alex. I'm sure the 3-D versions will bring you a pretty penny.

If you need some CAD help, hit me or LGM up on AIM. He's a total pro, while I'm just finishing up my first two patents.