WANTED - Original Floyd rose new or used.

BeAR

Im building my Van Halen 5150 Kramer replica and I need a Floyd. I want one in good to excelent condition, and may even consider a new one if any of the retailers out there sell them. I remember someone here selling them new..........cant find em tho. Also looking for a D-Tuna too.

Please post what you've got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah............chrome.

I just like passing along a good deal, it kinda frusterates me when companies milk a product for to much profit

The only downside to my prices is that sometimes i don't have every model in every colour in stock all the time, but it's up to you if it's worth waiting for.

Dreamland Guitars - Floyd Rose Bridges

How about this, PG members get free shipping on their order when they buy an original and d-tuna together?

As of right now there's one black original in stock.... and it seems to be missing the nut (thank you canada customs and revenue agency!!) so the replacement will be on it's way with the shipment next week.. Also Chrome and Gold Lefty Originals. Everything else will be instock by next week.