Strat connector jack

I got this Idea the other day becasue I'm always wanting to change the pickup configuration in my guitars but I hate resoldering and stuff. What if I had a jack with a two or three pin connector (hot, ground, batt. feed) in the body cavity to quick change between prewired pickguards? Kind like the EMG pickups but one step further. And where could I get male/female connectors to fit this sort of application. Thanks for your input.

I actually wanted to do the same a while back, but I haven't because I usually keep pickups in for a long time before I try something new. I found some great quick connectors at the helicopter squad I worked but never got around to using them. I bet you could find quick connects at radio shack. You could find them cheaper online but then you'd have to ship them. Anyway, I think it's a cool idea and I hope you follow through on it unlike I. Have fun. Peace.

Rip a loom or the connectors off the back of a car stereo. Might work and you could change all of the connectors in one go.

The usual, I don't really know if it'll work disclaimer applies :D

you can buy the little connecters that emg uses. and some better quality ones at most local electronic stores..[note i said electronic stores not radioshack. :D ]