Happy Birthday Les Paul!

LoneWolf121188

I would have loved to see that show. The thing that makes me respect teh cat so much is that he is ALL ABOUT playing with these younger guys and known and unknown. From what I understand it's not uncommon for him to just waltz into a club and ask if he can sit in. That would make my day!

From what I understand it's not uncommon for him to just waltz into a club and ask if he can sit in. That would make my day!

I'd be petrified... ^_^

I don;t think I would. When I first started to learn my instructor told me the only way to truly progress as aplayer is to play with guys who are much more advanced, and when you want o progress as a teacher play with guys who are not as advanced. I know Les Paul has got WAAAAAAAAAAY more knowledge than I do, so I'd be thrilled to take a piece of his experience with me at the end of the night!

I read in the paper this morning that Les Paul is turning 89 today. Thats 89 years of inspiring musicians all over the world. Thanks Mr. Paul for contributing so much the the world of guitarists.

Let's hope he's still got a few more in him.

Not that he'll read this B):D

lol. why. was he building guitars since he was born? :D

steve vai rocks btw