les paul p/ups

unsubtle57

i can solder, and will have a qualified electrician looking over my shoulder- thanks dad...its just i cant get the wiring diagrams for a standard les paul, there all for strat types and coil taps and stuff, and i cant find the 3 switch, 2 h/b, 2 tone, 2 vol. diagrams, not even seymour duncan has them :D

http://www.seymourduncan.com/website/suppo...3way-w-spl.html

delete the coil split...take those 2 wires and solder them to each other as shown for the neck pickup

Hmm, most have posted at the same time, and mines better anyway :D

Just yankin your chain Wes (Man, that sounds SO bad... B) )

Matt

except that yours only has one tone :D

http://www.seymourduncan.com/website/suppo...3way-w-spl.html

delete the coil split...take those 2 wires and solder them to each other as shown for the neck pickup

Hmm, most have posted at the same time, and mines better anyway :D

Just yankin your chain Wes (Man, that sounds SO bad... B) )

Matt

except that yours only has one tone :D

Weird, im sure the seymour summary said 2 vol and 2 tone, meh, Wes' (for now) :D

ok handbag down Mr Wes...i appreciate the help, even though u gave it in a 'i cant believe hes dumb enough to ask' kinda way, just remember were not all as talented as you

actually i gave it in a "here is the information" kind of way...at first you were not specific in what you could not find...i did not know that you didn't realize you could just delete the coil split.

after over 10,000 replies,sometimes i tend to try and save words.you would not believe how often a schematic is requested that is readily available on duncan's wbsite

well maybe i seemed a little curt...i don't know...but if we are to help we need all the information in the question the first time...such as how many tone and volume knobs desired,type of pickups(4 or 2 wire),stuff like that...i am more than familiar with wiring guitars,but i am not an expert on lespauls...i did not realize at first that les pauls had 2 volume,2 tone...i mean,i knew it,but that wasn't what firstpopped into my mind

well maybe i seemed a little curt...i don't know...

Regardless, anybody whose second post on this board was a snide comment about the advice he got from the moderator, followed by a third post that addresses the group owner as "Dad" really has to expect to have his good judgement called into question. :D

There's nothing like making a first impression! B)