Finally finished my guitar

OK so today i finally picked up my new guitar and i played it, i will say it sounds so amazing its incredible, i do believe i previously had a thread goin for this guitar but it was so long ago and didnt feel like finding it i though itd start a new one, any ways heres like 3 pics bcuz my camera batteries died and the other pics i took werent very good, more will come tomarrow or whatever

specs:

strat/rg/custom body shape

mahogany back with flamed maple top

maple bolt on neck with rosewood fret board, 3 per grover tuners

22 frets, 25 1/2 scale

2 duncan humbuckers, jazz zebra in the neck and jb zebra in the bridge

gibson nickel abr-1 bridge with strings thru

1 vol 1 tone 3 way toggle

honey amber dye on the maple

bing cherry stain on the mahogany

natural binding

full front

Close up front

side of body

MzI

ps more and better pics tomarrow

it plays so sweet and sounds great, yea the body shaping may be off cuz i had to make up my body shape cuz i couldnt find a correct plan of a strat so i used an rg plan and modified it, it does provide for decent fret access

MzI

the shape was kinda last minute cuz i didnt really know what else to do cuz i had the neck already and i didnt have a regular strat template or plan so i sorta had to make it up from an rg plan and the bottom is a lil wide but it plays really nice so im not to worried bout it, the actual build time for the body was only like 2 weeks at the most

MzI