May I present........."The Shredocaster"

In fact, the middle pickup ring is UNDER the Bridge pickup ring, totally intentional. I never really wanted the middle pickup to be "middle pickup" sounding. I wanted to get it as close to the bridge as possible. There is only a wafer-thin piece of wood separating (seperating?) the two cavities. That was also the reason I angled it.

In fact, the middle pickup ring is UNDER the Bridge pickup ring, totally intentional. I never really wanted the middle pickup to be "middle pickup" sounding. I wanted to get it as close to the bridge as possible. There is only a wafer-thin piece of wood separating (seperating?) the two cavities. That was also the reason I angled it.

That's exactly what I was trying to do as well. :D

This may or may not surprise you, but I'm totally with you on the binding. I had no choice with the tummy cut, that was driven by a tool limitation, but I wish I would have taken the horn binding farther too. That's why there's always a next time.

I was just thinking. The limitations of the tool... What if you used the dremel to extend the rabbet for the binding. You were able to recess the chrome plates for the single coils with it. I wonder if you could have done the same thing for the binding. I know it's too late to worry about now, but I kept thinking, "what would I do if this happened to me?"

Like you said, next time.

• 4 weeks later...