Where On Earth Are You From?

Guys, if it's possible, and you ain't in the "witness protection program", can you update your info to reflect were are you from, or maybe the language that you speak, I know that there are people from all places here, like I'm from P.R. and am proficient in spanish, that way we can help each other when it comes times that somebody needs a translation or anything... I know that PG is looking now for italian translators... Also if we need help and one of us would be close, I know I rather talk to someone or see their work up front than online... GF.

I thought this might help :D .

Edited...

Guys, if it's possible, and you ain't in the "witness protection program", can you update your info to reflect were are you from,

See the quote, IN YOUR INFO... look here this is my info, there is were you should edit or post were you are, that way if you are asking were to buy this, nobody will tell you to go to Home Depot if you are in Germany, Australia, England or where ever...