Your shopping habit's

Brian

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

I would go for #1

I want the quality but i also want it soon too

When i get an idea or an urge to get something new i need to use it immediately, i wear many hats in my life and use them all so that makes me a bit impatient at times.

westhemann Posted on Apr 15 2003, 05:03 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i chose 3 but to be fair i ordered an esp case over 6 months ago and it still hasn't come in.i think that's excessive.they claim computer problems.

6 months would make me insane!!! :D

i just bought a pair of knee high lace up moccasins on the net, only took 5 days to get here, and i got free shipping and paid less than most websites were offering.

yeah well i am STILL waiting on that case.the guy at the store says he is waiting on 3 guitars as well from them.apparently esp has the worst reputation in the industry for timelyness(?) (i think i am making up words again).i think instead of the esp jeff hanneman i will go with the rgt 3120.reason #1 :customer service.

I dunno, I think the best Quailty always wins no matter how fast or slow it takes, especially if its a custom jobber, I think taking your time, get it right once is better than fix it later, Im lazy so I wouldnt want to have to send it to someone or bother with it myself, so I would rather have a high Quality, cost is a factor yes, but sometimes paying more dont mean getting more, so its all realative, I would vote for 2 however as its the nice happy medium of the 3 choices I think a nice middle of the road instrument and good turn around time is the best deal, because A I dont have lots of money and B I think a ready made instrument shouldnt take forever to get to me, I only expect to wait if its a custom jobber and or Im adding or making changes to something already good to go. Thats my opinion. And lowest price is always a good thing.

Jeremy

yeah well i am STILL waiting on that case.the guy at the store says he is waiting on 3 guitars as well from them.apparently esp has the worst reputation in the industry for timelyness(?) (i think i am making up words again).i think instead of the esp jeff hanneman i will go with the rgt 3120.reason #1 :customer service.

Did you get your case yet?????

HMMM i got the anwser for all 3 options DEAN Guitars!! EXCELLANT CUSTOMER SERVICE, HIGH QUALITY AT LOW PRICES, AND FAST SHIPPING

Need i say morE?? lol

And Beleve it or not they dont even pay me to promote them! B)

But i choose num 3 cause i like low price and high quality over anything else

Rich :D

• 1 year later...

I chose option 3.

Coincidentally, I'm still waiting for some stuff from Uni Jems. :DB)

(To the purchasing public-- it hasn't been a long time, I'm just teasing; I'm not expecting them 'til the end of this coming week)

Greg

no...never did...i ended up having to take the guitar up there and pick out a non custom fit case for it,and had to modify it to fit....

and that is not the last problem i have heard of from esp...all the guitar stores in austin complain of horrible service

i have the same rules posted in my recording studio (or semblance of a recording studio). it's:

you have 3 options. choose 2.

your CD will be out fast.

your CD will be good.

your CD will be cheap to get from me.

and i stick to it. i can crank out some high school punk band's album in a week, charge jack sh*t for it, and have it sound like what they paid and they'll be happy, but then there are a couple serious pro's that just need to lay some stuff down for a solid demo and they'll be like, i don't really care how long it takes, the job's ain't getting any slower, but it's gotta be awesome, and i'll be like, okay, and charge them nearly the same that the kids above paid, just 'cause he's letting me handle the producing at my own pace.

then there are the douchebags from my college that'll be like, hey, we need it saturday (as they come in on thursday) and it better not suck. they pay twice what the two above combined paid.

EDIT ---

to tie this into the topic, basically, i'm not the one that makes that decision, so i'm not voting...

no...never did...i ended up having to take the guitar up there and pick out a non custom fit case for it,and had to modify it to fit....

and that is not the last problem i have heard of from esp...all the guitar stores in austin complain of horrible service

Wow, did you notice it took you a whole year to answer my question LOL

haha...no i didn't notice...i don't come in the polling section much....most of the polls are just so trivial...every now and then though for some reason an old one gets thrown to the top,and i reread it

better late than never,right :DB)

• 4 weeks later...

haha...no i didn't notice...i don't come in the polling section much....most of the polls are just so trivial...every now and then though for some reason an old one gets thrown to the top,and i reread it

better late than never,right :DB)

hehehehe a whole year though!!!!! See Men make Women wait too LOL

Like most everyone else, I went for #3 as well.

I buy the best quality that I can afford. My choice in Ryobi tools may not be the best example of that, but by in large I know what I want and I'm picky enough to want something specialized and don't mind the wait to get the right thing.