Davros' 1st Project Completed *pics*

Well, I sanded back and polished up the back, and it looked fantastic, then when carrying it inside, discovered a thumbprint and some of the grain had lifted under the paint (even using white spirit)...so, I decided I would assemble it completely (first time), so i could play it, then after a few months of very careful handling, when the finish is completely hard, i'll polish the whole thing up.

So, here it is

pic 1

pic 2

Although i haven't shielded the cavities yet (not until its been polished), it sounds amazing, the kent armstrong pickups are great, and the series/split/parallel switching produces loads of really versatile and usable tones.

Next going to get the nut cut properly and frets filed (mighty mite neck) at Sheehans in Leicester (anyone who lives near, i would highly recommend them, i've had all my guitars set up there to perfection)

You've picked 3 of my least favorite guitars of all time to build a guitar after, yet somehow the way you've combined the 3 of them you've created a very unique different design. I don't think I'd ever play one, but I like it, I think it looks better than the LP, strat, or Jag. Very cool evolution of 3 classic guitars into one.

Congrats on a pretty cool idea!