Which One Do You Like More?

!!METAL MATT!!

what one should I start next??  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guy's Iam going to geting a new 7-string neck in a while and I was just woundering witch guitar design is the beter one I want to start the new one after the IMPALER is done hear are the pic's of the designs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...EATHVIPER12.jpg

the DEATHVIPPER

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...odforshow13.jpg

the LEGACY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ZAD...newguitar12.jpg

the DESTORYER

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Legacy for sure

The Destroyer looks too much like a beast (?) with the back changed a bit. The Deathviper is ok... but I prefer the Legacy - I remember when you were designing that one and i liked it back then... nothing has changed :D

However I think the headstock could do with some tweaking

thanks for the help :D let's keep it comeing :D

Legacy for sure

The Destroyer looks too much like a beast (?) with the back changed a bit. The Deathviper is ok... but I prefer the Legacy - I remember when you were designing that one and i liked it back then... nothing has changed

However I think the headstock could do with some tweaking

Ya I know that headstock realy sucks but I have some new ideas floting around in my head and the reason that the Destroyer looks like a beast is because I used the beast a starting point for that design I wanted the beast lines but not the beast :D

!!METAL MATT!! B)

you know I was going to vote for the Viper, that one looks great, just tweak the upper horn to be a bit bigger and beefier, that would be a sure killer!

how do you mean bigger and beefier?? if you like you could MOD my pic for me to give me an idea and then email it back to me "but only if you want to"

Thanks Maiden!! B)

how do you mean bigger and beefier?? if you like you could MOD my pic for me to give me an idea and then email it back to me "but only if you want to"

Thanks Maiden!! B)

I will love too, but I just took PS out of my computer because I was running out of HD space. I only got a 10G in the lap top.

But what I meant is that if you look at them the lower one look bigger than the upper, making the guitar look unbalanced (to the eye not weight wise).

It could be solved by making the waist cut a little smaller, but I think they look good the way they are, so I suggested the increase in size of the horn.

I did this on MS paint so excuse the lameness.

Making it bigger will make the opposote horns even, the bigger ones will be facin each other in an X .

The deathvipper is cool! It looks like some kind of weapon! :D

It's right now winning in the polls.

I chose the Legacy :D

• 2 weeks later...

the destroyer, but i'd like to see a different headstock. it looks too big. otherwise, score.

Ya with the destoryer I dont think I would use that B.C Rich headstock I think a 7-inline would look alot beter with that design!