do you like telecasters

madcow

do you like the way telecasters look?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the inherant understanding of a typical SC-powered Telecaster comes with time and maturity, it is not a 'candy coated' guitar like a Stratocaster is, you have to stretch yourself, open yourself up, you have to grow and understand, to learn the magic of a Tele.

And wear cowboy boots. :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy there Pope Drak the first of the teles :D

I haven't actually tried a "real" tele, but I will, I promise you.

I do love the tele shape, however the headstock has to go imo.

I am planning a build in the next few weeks (my first ever), and it's going to be a telecaster,

"And then Drak said to sepultura999 - thy will be done!"

I mean telecaster shaped :D *ducks*

B)

-Jamie

Edited by sepultura999

If that's the original I am sold. Looks like it could compete against the les paul, if it isn't already.

The headstock isn't that bad when I look at Idch, however I am not a fan of maple, and I think it needs to be a bit wider.

-Jamie

Edited by sepultura999

• 2 months later...

I haven't played many tele's, but from my little experience of playing them (all of about half an hour), I'd have to say that I'm not entirely sure if I like them lots, or just as another guitar to play. Some of those tele's with flame tops look pretty cool, but as I said before I haven't played them enough to say whether or not I would go out and buy one. They look and feel good, but I'm just gonna have to play them some more before I make up my mind

• 1 year later...